Today was devoted to fixing up and cataloguing all the materials that I’ve made. And boy did it take up some time, especially since every single object needed its own UVW Map modifier that was adjusted manually. The good side of this rather tedious job was the fact that I could position the textures differently which gives an impression that the wooden planks vary.

 

Of course things weren’t as smooth as anticipated and when I’ve moved to making the walls material (above), 3ds Max first crashed – and then wouldn’t render the material. But after changing it from standard material to Autodesk hardwood material, rendering magically started working again. Couldn’t complain after such turn of events!